Neil Patel – Advanced Marketing Program
Sale Page: neilpatel.com/advanced-marketing-program/
It’s Neil Patel here…
Listen—I value your time and our relationship, so let me get right to it.
The fact that you’re reading this right now means you are interested in or curious to know more about the Advanced Marketing Program.
You have questions, and I have answers. Now whether or not I can help you achieve 100% of your goals, we don’t know yet.
So let’s handle that first…
You’re currently facing one or more of these issues in your business:
- You have a lack of expert INFORMATION you can fully trust
- You or your team lack the knowledge to IMPLEMENT what you already know
- You don’t know what action items to PRIORITIZE
- You know the value of MARKETING but don’t know where to begin
- You’ve reached a ceiling and need help SCALING your business
You have one or more of these goals but aren’t hitting them:
- You want to shift from working IN your business to working ON it
- You want more CUSTOMERS or leads
- You want to increase the amount of REVENUE you’re earning from each customer
- You want to AUTOMATE more of your business and earn passive income
- You want more passive income because you desire FREEDOM
DO YOU IDENTIFY WITH ANY OF THE ISSUES OR GOALS ABOVE?
If so, you should keep reading. But let’s make sure we really clear this up.
Who This Program is For?
- Business owners and marketers who want to INCREASE PROFITS by selling software (SaaS), information products, e-commerce products, or online services.
- Entrepreneurs who want to implement a proven 22-STEP STRATEGY for taking their business to 7-figures (or more) quickly and sustainably.
- Marketers who want to access the most CUTTING-EDGE strategies and tactics working today and into the future.
- Driven individuals who believe knowledge is POWER and taking action gets results.
Who This Program is Not For?
- Brick-and-mortar business owners like restaurateurs or local retail business owners. (I love you guys, but this model just won’t work well for you).
- People who are looking for a new business opportunity and want to get rich as quickly as possible. (Hint: that mindset doesn’t work!).
- Anyone who wants instant results just because they joined without taking real action and implementing what I teach you.
LET ME SHOW YOU THE POWER OF MARKETING
At this point I just helped you either qualify or disqualify yourself from reading further.
So, can this program help you?
Rather than tell you myself, I’m going to illustrate that in a bit below by sharing feedback from our members and case studies.
But here’s what you need to understand about the businesses I’ve built: NONE of it would be possible without learning and implementing specific marketing tactics.
And here’s one of my secrets: I only implement these tactics ONE at a time.
Where most people fail is by getting overwhelmed and consuming TOO MUCH INFORMATION all at once. They lose focus and try everything they’ve ever heard of to break through and grow their business.
Listen…as a friend I want you to know something: that DOESN’T WORK!
Want to know what works?
Taking PROVEN tactics and learning them one at a time through multiple methods (video, audio, text, etc.)…EVEN IF it’s something you think you already know.
Because guess what? You should NEVER stop learning, and just because you learned it once doesn’t mean you can’t improve your understanding on the topic.
Once you fully understand something, your job is to TAKE ACTION and implement it immediately while it’s still warm in your mind.
This is what separates 99% of business owners from the rest. They actually DO the work and implement it all.
This is what works. I know this from my experience building FOUR different multi-million dollar businesses.
And you know me, I’m not trying to impress you…
I’m simply trying to impress upon you that I’ve already done this before and KNOW it works, because I’ve also helped countless clients do the exact same thing.
If marketing was a science (which I believe it is), understand that I have been testing these methods in the laboratory like a mad scientist for a DECADE.
I want to help you accomplish the same thing, and that’s why I’ve created a program that gives you access to my entire “secret portal” AKA my “marketing laboratory”.
BUT FIRST we need to talk about a couple “myths” that I also faced when I first started my journey as an entrepreneur.
It Worked For Them, But it Won’t Work For Me Because….[INSERT B.S.].
If that thought has ever crossed your mind, then you are hurting yourself with some pretty bad B.S. (Belief Systems).
You see…with that type of mindset you are SABOTAGING yourself and not even giving yourself a chance to succeed.
The reality is things take TIME…
When something doesn’t work it doesn’t mean it’s broken — it means you need to “pivot” or “iterate” and shift.
The strategies I teach WILL work for you, but only if you believe they will and are willing to pivot and shift when necessary.
I know one thing for sure, and that is that nothing beats EXPERIENCE.
Accessing someone else’s proven methods is a shortcut, because rather than failing on your own you can learn from their failures and experiences.
I need a lot of money to truly scale my business and implement marketing tactics.
When I first started to learn about digital marketing I was a teenager—just 16 years old.
I had already been burned once by a marketing agency, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.
I was what you’d call a “scrappy entrepreneur” and was simply bootstrapping my business.
No funding, no big budgets. Just me and a laptop.
I’ve learned a lot since then, and if there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that I can’t stand OVERPAYING for anything. I love a good deal and strategies that pay more value.
Please pay attention to this now…
Marketing is like INVESTING. Some activities require some cash upfront, and others are just about making small deposits over a long period of time.
The reality is that much of your marketing requires ZERO cash.
The point is to implement the activities that you CAN right now, build your business, and then re-invest your profits back into the business.
THEN, once you have additional cash, you can choose to spend more on marketing (like I do now).
For example, I now allocate a significant amount of my budget on YouTube advertising (and I’d put in more if they’d let me), but it wasn’t this way before.
FIRST I implemented the basics, which you’ll learn about in my Advanced Marketing Program.
Once I got traction I began to hire contractors, buy traffic, spend money on ads, and more.
The Advanced Marketing Program
My 45-Module Course for Creating, Scaling, and Automating Your Business Using My Secret Marketing Tactics
45 Modules of Training over 12 Months
Learning Through: Audio, Video, Written Exercises, Cheat Sheets and Manual Guides
Everything broken down into Easy Pieces
The Big Promise:
In just the first 90 days, you can be in the top 10% of all online businesses by implementing just one tactic: a bulletproof sales process and infrastructure.
The BEST part? You don’t need to be super smart or savvy to use my business roadmap.
In fact, people that just follow the steps without overanalyzing tend to do better. So DON’T OVERTHINK the process, just take small steps every day.
And even if you do already consider yourself smart or savvy with marketing, keep an open mind and follow the straightforward structure.
This IS the path to breaking through and getting results!
SO—what’s inside the Advanced Marketing Program?
Well, I can’t possibly fit everything on this page, but let me share a rough outline of what we’ll be covering.
Note: of course this is subject to change and constantly evolving. Also, there are some “high level” concepts that may not be listed here.
The Advanced Marketing Program
Module 1: Target Market Insights and Data
- Section 1.1 Introduction: Mindsets for Success
- Section 1.2 The Business Intelligence
- Section 1.3 Your Bigger Contribution
- Section 1.4 Target Market Insights and Data
- Section 1.5 Customer Nightmares and Miracles
- Section 1.6 Trigger Words
Module 2: Competitive Intelligence, Part 1
- Section 2.1 Competitive intelligence – Introduction
- Section 2.2 Identifying & Reverse Engineering Competitors
- Section 2.3 Traffic Statistics and Traffic Sources
- Section 2.4 Advertising Budgets
- Section 2.5 Demographics and Geography
- Section 2.6 High ROI Keywords
Module 3: Competitive Intelligence, Part 2
- Section 3.1 Competitive Ad Copy and Landing Pages
- Section 3.2 Competitive Sales Analysis and Swipe File
- Section 3.3 Buying Pattern Analysis
- Section 3.4 Reverse Engineering Technology
Module 4: Branding and Core Story
- Section 4.1 Creating a Long Term Branding Strategy: Overview
- Section 4.2 Using Competitive and Client Intelligence for Branding
- Section 4.3 Crafting the Elements of Your Core Story
- Section 4.4 Naming to Create Higher Perceived Value
- Section 4.5 Drafting Your UVP and USP
Module 5: Persuasion Essentials, Part 1
- Section 5.1 Reality Bubbles
- Section 5.2 Speak Your Client’s Language
- Section 5.3 Demonstrate Deep Understanding
- Section 5.4 Creating a Reachable Hero
- Section 5.5 Leading and Pacing
Module 6: Persuasion Essentials, Part 2
- Section 6.1 Persuading Through Story
- Section 6.2 Advanced Persuasion Techniques: Overview
- Section 6.3 Top Hypnotic Sales Techniques
- Section 6.4 What NOT To Do! (Persuasion and Hypnotic Sales Techniques)
- Section 6.5 High Performing Sales Close Techniques
Module 7: Crafting a Sales Process: Overview
- Section 7.1 Complete Overview
- Section 7.2 Walk Through of the Full Process
- Section 7.3 Competitive Sales Process Analysis
- Section 7.4 Define Your Sales Process
Module 8: Creating a Core Offer
- Section 8.1 Core Offer: Why You Need One
- Section 8.2 How to Create an Irresistible Offer
- Section 8.3 Reframing
- Section 8.4 Offer Optimization Framework
Module 9: Writing Compelling Copy For Your Core Offer
- Section 9.1 How to Create Copy that Compels and Converts, Part 1
- Section 9.2 How to Create Copy that Compels and Converts, Part 2
- Section 9.3 How to Create Copy that Compels and Converts, Part 3
- Section 9.4 Editing the Document, Part 1
- Section 9.5 Editing the Document, Part 2
Module 10: Additional Core Offer Sales Resources
- Section 10.1 Creating the Sales Page
- Section 10.2 Refining Your Pitch
- Section 10.3 Six Direct Mail Letters
Module 11: Creating a Tripwire
- Section 11.1 Why and When You Should Use a Tripwire
- Section 11.2 Choosing the Right Tripwire
- Section 11.3 More Tripwire Examples
Module 12: Creating a Lead Magnet
- Section 12.1 Why Everyone (Even You) Needs A Lead Magnet
- Section 12.2 Choosing the Right Lead Magnet
- Section 12.3 Lead Magnet Checklist
- Section 12.4 Lead Magnet – Landing Page Checklist
Module 13: Creating Profit Maximizers
- Section 13.1 Why You Need Profit Maximizers
- Section 13.2 Creating Profit Maximizer Offers
- Section 13.3 CPA, JVs & Affiliate Offers
Module 14: Writing Compelling Email Sequences, Part 1
- Section 14.1 Overview
- Section 14.2 The Authenticity List
- Section 14.3 Drafting Your Hook
- Section 14.4 Connecting Through Conflict, Flaws, and Lessons
- Section 14.5 Bullets
- Section 14.6 Long vs. Short
- Section 14.7 Call to Action
- Section 14.8 Sequences and Thematic Threads
Module 15: Writing Compelling Email Sequences, Part 2
- Section 15.1 Email KPIs
- Section 15.2 Email List Building Tactics
- Section 15.3 Warming Up a Cold List
- Section 15.4 List Connection Maintenance Tricks & Tips
- Section 15.5 Segmentation and Tracking
- Section 15.6 Templates & Resources
Module 16: Lead to Customer Conversion Sequences
- Section 16.1 Conversion Sequence – Overview
- Section 16.2 E-mail Copy Framework
- Section 16.3 Conversion Sequence – Brainstorm Worksheet
- Section 16.4 Email Deliverability – HTML, Video & Text
Module 17: Creating a Converting Webinar
- Section 17.1 Overview
- Section 17.2 Introduce Yourself
- Section 17.3 Paint Your Problem
- Section 17.4 Balance Value and Overwhelm
- Section 17.5 Sell Your Solution
- Section 17.6 Crafting Your Registration Process
- Section 17.7 Post-Webinar Sequences
- Section 17.8 Resources and Tools
Module 18: Writing Winning Video Sales Letters
- Section 18.1 Overview
- Section 18.2 Crafting Your Story Hook & Headline
- Section 18.3 Painting the Problem
- Section 18.4 3 Part Call-to-Action
- Section 18.5 Logistics and Deliverability
Module 19: Advanced Sales Close Techniques
- Section 19.1 Overview
- Section 19.2 Consultative Selling vs. Parrotting vs. Hard Selling
- Section 19.3 Diagnosing Problems for Yourself
- Section 19.4 Value Selling vs. Selling a Thing
- Section 19.5 Pre-Close Conceptual Buy-In
Module 20: Traffic Tracking, Part 1
- Section 20.1 Lead Source Tracking and Optimization
- Section 20.2 Vital Metrics Dashboard
- Section 20.3 Metrics, Data, & KPIs
- Section 20.4 Arithmetic Rules!
- Section 20.5 Conversion & User Tracking
Module 21: Traffic Tracking, Part 2
- Section 21.1 Email Link Tracking
- Section 21.2 Email Segmentation
- Section 21.3 Google Analytics for Email Tracking
- Section 21.4 Email Campaign Performance
- Section 21.5 Email Lead Tracking – Active and Inactive Leads
- Section 21.6 Email Analytic Tools & Resources List
Module 22: Traffic Tracking, Part 3
- Section 22.1 Test Budgets
- Section 22.2 Looking at existing SEO and Social Data for Test Markets
- Section 22.3 Troubleshooting a Campaign with Poor ROI
- Section 22.4 Determining “Bad Campaign” Cutoffs
Module 23: Retargeting and Pixels
- Section 23.1 Retargeting Lists
- Section 23.2 Retargeting and Conversion Pixels
- Section 23.3 Retargeting Sequences
- Section 23.4 Retargeting Ads
- Section 23.5 Recommended Networks
- Section 23.6 Remarketing Grid
Module 24: Paid Media Overview & Swipe
- Section 24.1 Paid Traffic Overview
- Section 24.2 Swiping on Facebook
- Section 24.3 eCPM Dedicated Email & Mail Drops
- Section 24.4 Google Customer Match
Module 25: Paid Media, Part 1
- Section 25.1 Facebook Ads General Overview
- Section 25.2 Facebook Ads for Pros – Type Overview, Part 1
- Section 25.3 Facebook Ads for Pros – Type Overview, Part 2
- Section 25.4 Facebook Ads for Pros – Type Overview, Part 3
- Section 25.5 Facebook Ads for Pros – Strategies
- Section 25.6 Facebook Ads for Pros – Tips & Tricks
Module 26: Paid Media, Part 2
- Section 26.1 Linkedin In Ads for Pros – Overview
- Section 26.2 Linkedin In Ads for Pros – Strategy
- Section 26.3 Pinterest Traffic Overview
- Section 26.4 Periscope Traffic Overview
- Section 26.5 Instagram Traffic Overview
- Section 26.6 Youtube Traffic Overview
- Section 26.7 Twitter Traffic Overview
Module 27: Paid Media, Part 3
- Section 27.1 PPC Networks
- Section 27.2 Ad Networks
- Section 27.3 Offline Ads
- Section 27.4 Affiliate Networks
Module 28: Paid Media, Part 4
- Section 28.1 CPA Networks
- Section 28.2 Traffic Agencies
- Section 28.3 Mobile Ads
- Section 28.4 Google Adwords – Content Networks
Module 29: Content Marketing Essentials, Part 1
- Section 29.1 What Is Content Marketing
- Section 29.2 Your Target Audience
- Section 29.3 What Search Engines Want
- Section 29.4 Content Strategy
Module 30: Content Marketing Essentials, Part 2
- Section 30.1 How to Write Like a Pro
- Section 30.2 Content Writing Secrets
- Section 30.3 Content Creation Templates
- Section 30.4 Overcoming Common Roadblocks
- Section 30.5 Crafting Winning Headlines
Module 31: Content Marketing Essentials, Part 3
- Section 31.1 Publishing Your Content
- Section 31.2 Managing Your Content
- Section 31.3 Generate Clickable Content
- Section 31.4 The Editorial Calendar
Module 32: Content Marketing Essentials, Part 4
- Section 32.1 Promoting Your Content
- Section 32.2 External Link Building
- Section 32.3 Getting on Huge Media Websites
- Section 32.4 Additional Templates & Applications
Module 33: Building and Curating a Content Network
- Section 33.1 Overview
- Section 33.2 Different Content Types
- Section 33.3 The Psychology of Making Business Friends
- Section 33.4 Making Your Shortlist & Crafting Contact
- Section 33.5 Email Recognizance Tactics
- Section 33.6 HQ Guest Bloggers For Your Blog
- Section 33.7 Alternative Guest Blogging Ideas
Module 34: Delegating and Outsourcing
- Section 34.1 Prioritizing Your Time
- Section 34.2 Automate & Centralize Accountability
- Section 34.3 Finding Help
- Section 34.4 Writing Attractive Hiring Ads
- Section 34.5 Screening Prospective Contractors
- Section 34.6 Creating Online Teams & Company Culture
Module 35: Strategic Partners and JVs
- Section 35.1 Webinar and Teleseminar Strategic Partnerships
- Section 35.2 Syndicate & High Level Masterminds
- Section 35.3 Endorsed Traffic
- Section 35.4 Setting Your Affiliate System Up
- Section 35.5 Finding & Motivating Affiliates
Module 36: Creating an Info & Consulting Product Funnel, Part 1
- Section 36.1 Overview
- Section 36.2 Info Product Idea Bank
- Section 36.3 Info Product Structure
- Section 36.4 Info Product Tips/Tricks
- Section 36.5 Info Product Deliverability
Module 37: Creating an Info & Consulting Product Funnel, Part 2
- Section 37.1 Info Upsell 1: Group Coaching
- Section 37.2 Group Coaching Structure
- Section 37.3 Group Coaching Deliverability
- Section 37.4 Info Upsell 2: High End Consulting or DFY
- Section 37.5 High End Consulting or DFY Deliverability
- Section 37.6 Reframing and Bundling
- Section 37.7 Tools and Resources
Module 38: Product Launch Big Picture
- Section 38.1 Launch Essentials– Overview
- Section 38.2 Gather Your Assets
- Section 38.3 Creating Your Plan
- Section 38.4 The Precious Feedback Loop
Module 39: Instant Start Live Launch
- Section 39.1 Instant Start Live Launch – Broad Overview
- Section 39.2 The Core Product Dilemma
- Section 39.3 Sign Up Sequence
- Section 39.4 Promotion
- Section 39.5 Delivery & Feedback
- Section 39.6 ISLL Tools & Resources
Module 40: Momentum Launch
- Section 40.1 Momentum Launch – Broad Overview
- Section 40.2 Make An Offer They Can’t Refuse
- Section 40.3 Choosing Your Upsell
- Section 40.4 Momentum Sign Up Sequence
- Section 40.5 Alternative Promotion
- Section 40.6 Delivery & Feedback
- Section 40.7 ML Tools & Resources
Module 41: Multi-Tier Launch
- Section 41.1 Multi-Tier Launch – Broad Overview
- Section 41.2 Creating the Labyrinth
- Section 41.3 Swinging Upsell – Downsell
- Section 41.4 Continuity
- Section 41.5 Promotion Ideas
- Section 41.6 Delivery & Feedback
- Section 41.7 MTL Tools & Resources
Module 42: Engineering a Rolling/Evergreen Launch
- Section 42.1 Overview
- Section 42.2 Sequential Funnel
- Section 42.3 Evergreen Pages
- Section 42.4 Multi-Video Sequence
- Section 42.5 Note on Scarcity and Tracking
Module 43: Conversion Optimization, Part 1
- Section 43.1 Testing for Mastery
- Section 43.2 A/B Split Tests Overview
- Section 43.3 Heat Map Overview
- Section 43.4 Squeeze Page Conversion Testing Part 1
- Section 43.5 Squeeze Page Conversion Testing Part 2
- Section 43.6 Landing Pages Conversion Testing Part 1
Module 44: Conversion Optimization, Part 2
- Section 44.1 Landing Pages Conversion Testing Part 2
- Section 44.2 Sales Pages Conversion Testing Part 1
- Section 44.3 Sales Pages Conversion Testing Part 2
- Section 44.4 Email Test Variations
- Section 44.5 Email Test Metrics
- Section 44.6 Pop-Up Performance Testing
- Section 44.7 Conversion Tools & Resources
Module 45: Automating and Scaling
- Section 45.1 Overcome the Plateau
- Section 45.2 Hyper Delegating
- Section 45.3 Automating Accountability
- Section 45.4 The Threshold of Risk
- Section 45.5 Expansion Planning
- Section 45.6 Long Term Elastic Tools
- Section 45.7 Testing & Performance Measurement
BONUS Module 46: Bigger Integrated, Stacked, and Compounded Marketing Strategies
- Section 46.1 Overview
- Section 46.2 Stack & Compound Strategy 1
- Section 46.3 Stack & Compound Strategy 2
- Section 46.4 Stack & Compound Strategy 3
- Section 46.5 Wrap-Up