Andre Chaperon & Michael Hauge – Storytelling for Marketers
Product Delivery – You will receive Content Access Via Email.
Email – [email protected]
André Chaperon & Michael Hauge – Storytelling for Marketers
Storyfluence Workshop with Michael Hauge
Sale Page: tinylittlebusinesses.com/story-powered-marketing/
STORY-POWERED MARKETING: LEARN HOW TO TELL A POWERFUL STORY THAT CONNECTS WITH PROSPECTS & WINS CUSTOMERS
WHEN I RETURNED TO Southern Spain my priority was to reach out to Michael, this superstar Hollywood story consultant.
Introducing the Storyfluence Workshop
You’ll learn how to tell your marketing story in the most IMPACTFUL way that elicits the most EMOTION.
This is not just for “email writing” (although it can certainly be applied to that, too)…
… but for any story you want to tell within your marketing funnel.
Doesn’t matter if it’s an:
- origin story,
- someone else’s story (one of my favorites),
- presell story,
- email lead-in story (another favorite),
- case study and instructional story,
- … or even a story within a sales message:
- sales letter,
- or stage presentation.
We originally limited this workshop to 200 people (although by the time it took me to close the cart, we had 247 paid and registered).
Our alumni loved this training (see some of the unsolicited testimonials scattered around this page).
… and we know you will, too. No question about that. Or you get every cent of your investment in this training back.
Click the button below to invest in our storytelling for marketers Storyfluence Workshop.
WHAT’S IN THIS FOR YOU?
- You’ll learn how to take your story (or the story of someone else), and communicate it in a way that elicits the most emotional impact in your reader (or viewer).
- These are “stories” that you can use anywhere within your marketing funnel: like origin story; about page story; presell story; sales letter; VSL; stage presentation; and of course, emails.
- We also give you before and after stories from clients of ours. And two stories of own.
- 3 hours of core training, with alumni Q&A to help give real life context to what you’ve just learned.
- BONUS #1: We also be giving you Michael’s Creating The Blockbuster Story Outline “fill-in-the-blanks” worksheet…
You don’t need to be a master storyteller to produce a story that will blow your on socks off — I’d honestly be surprised if you’re not left scratching your head wondering how the hell you managed to write something so freakin’ awesome 🙂
This worksheet alone is worth the price of admission.
- BONUS #2: A 43 minute private Skype recording between myself (Andre), Michael Hauge and Jack Born.
There are no reviews yet.