EatTheBlocks – Crypto Trading Bots
Product Delivery – You will receive Content Access Via Email.
Email – [email protected]
When you trade crypto-currencies, emotions are your biggest enemy.
You can try to convince yourself that you are a perfectly rational person.
But when the market is volatile, like everybody, you are likely to feel fear, or greed, and take bad decisions.
With a trading bot, you can write some code that will execute a specific trading strategy, WITHOUT your emotions getting in the way.
In this live training, we are going to code a trading bot for crypto, using NodeJS
When is the training?
- June 17th, 11pm UTC+8
- If you cannot access the live event, you will still be able to access the recording after
- Skill Set
- Node JS and Solidity is a must to know.
- EVM based blockchain API libraries like web3 js or ether js is must to know
- Any of smart contract development IDEs like hardhat, truffle, embark (preferably hardhat) is good to know.
- Knowledge of docker and cloud deployment is nice to have but not a hard requirement.
- System requirements
- Node JS v12.x x and above
- MacOS or any unix-based OS is preferable. (Windows OS is not at all a deal breaker)
- 16GB RAM, 500GB free disk space, Intel Core i7 Quad-Core, or equivalent
- At a minimum, your device must meet or exceed the following specifications:
- 8GB RAM
- 250GB free disk space
- Intel Core i5 Quad-Core, or equivalent
- Linux, macOS (MacBook), Windows 10 Enterprise 10 Enterprise 64-bit, or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
PART I: BACKGROUND
- Arbitrage, Price slippage, flash loan, DEX, DEX aggregators, Liquidity pool, orderbook, AMM, WETH
- Reasons to trade using a bot
- buy/sell crypto without physically making a transaction
- Make the bot available to others for a fee
PART II: INTRODUCTION
- How to develop your own trading bot?
- Trading bot model
- Initial setup and interacting with the cryptocurrency trading APIs like ccxt
- Security by Design
PART III: BUILDING A CRYPTO-CURRENCY TRADING BOT IN NODEJS
- API level access to the exchange/s
- Trading bot model
- Exchange prices and trading algorithm
- Live deployment
- Best practices for crypto currency trading bot, Backtesting
PART IV: DEMO
- Order execution crypto bot
- receive cryptocurrency price data over websockets, programmatically execute Ethereum orders
- There is absolutely NO guarantee of gains with the trading bots of this training
- Trading bots are risky, and you can lose 100% of your capital with them
- Only allocate to your trading bot the money that you can afford to lose
Sale Page: https://eattheblocks-pro.teachable.com/p/live-training-4-crypto-trading-bots
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!